The economic situation is crippled by rising costs and thin profit margins in the Logistics and Freight Forwarding Industry. In such troubling times, it becomes crucial to analyze the key business process and link each performance related output to appropriate cost factor. By doing so, your organization can attain a glimpse of the non-value adding processes and also identify those functions that are better off as outsourced activity.
Gaining deep insight into the company’s day-today operational costs will serve as the primary stepping stone towards trimming it down to reasonable levels. You can distinguish the core functions from the non-core functions and assign the relevant processes to BPO in order to attain cost efficiency and see your company speedily charting the growth peaks.
In your endeavor to streamline your processes and reduce costs you can effectively employ the following mantra. Some of the key strategies are as follows:
- Generate a detailed view of the company’s existing processes
- State the primary performance indicators and attach them to results of specific costs incurred
- Recognize the major factors responsible for excellent performance
- Set up a benchmark to compare your level of cost management with the industry standards and pinpoint the gaps in performance.
- Plan and execute the best industry practices for cost control and effective performance.
By handing over the non-core processes to our team of professional executives you can relieve yourself from the harrowing day-to-day function taking up a major chunk of your valuable time. You get the opportunity to work upon your core business strategies and enhance your company performance while we take care of the routine business processes.
In general, the most frequently outsourced business processes by companies includes:
- Documentation - HBL Preparation - Import & Export / AWB / CMR
- Invoice Management - Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables
- Carrier Rate Management
- Milestone Management
- Software Tools like Quotation Management system
There are numerous real life examples that bear testimony to the fact that outsourcing has facilitated significant cost cutting. In areas such as carrier rate management, automation of quotation process and carrier shortlisting outsourcing had proved to be a cost savior.
For further information you can contact us on via phone or email and we will be glad to chalk out a plan of cost savings for your organization. Avail our services and achieve significant cost reduction with the help of our competent employees who are adept in the functioning of Logistics & Freight Industry.