Proliferation of social media has enabled businesses to get instant feedback and fine-tune business strategies, for marketing success. Businesses are quickly increasing their presence on popular networks like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, to name a few. Social Media is where your current and future customers are sharing and airing their views on the services they receive and experience.
A pragmatic service provider like you should not ignore this development, in fact leverage it to your advantage.
How Axe Bpo can build your presence on the Social Networks?
1. Create presence in Social Media networks with your unique profile following corporate identity guidelines
2. Launch a Blog to share industry insights on a regular basis, especially on matters impacting the logistics business, your community and customers
3. Build awareness and generate leads by sharing regular updates like special interest articles, presentations, advertisements, videos with partners and customers
4. Listen and view industry best practices on social networks and apply them to enhance your business
5. Follow positive and negative feedback to improve your customer experience